TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between the NATIONS OF FOOTBALL brand, registered with the Paris Trade Register and special final purchaser under a system of mail. Therefore any order implies adherence to these terms and conditions .
- Contractual information is presented in French and English on the website of NATIONS OF FOOTBALL ( www.nationsoffootball.com ), and will be confirmed with the contractual information at the latest at the time of delivery. NATIONS OF FOOTBALL reserves the right to cancel any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute over payment of a previous order .
2/ ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE VALUED AT VALIDATION
- Order on this site, the buyer declares to accept it as well as all of these terms of sale fully and without reservation.
- The data recorded by NATIONS OF FOOTBALL constitutes proof of all transactions placed by NATIONS OF FOOTBALL and its customers.
- Regulation of purchases is made by credit card or VISA credit cards, Paypal (see Payment and delivery).
- Customer systematically receive an e-mail confirmation of the order with the confirmation of all elements of the contract.
- 1.1 - The prices of our products are in € (Euros) VAT included charges all taxes and shipping. (See payment terms and delivery).
- 1.2 - When ordering from a country other than France you are the importer of the product concerned. Customs duties or other local taxes or import or state taxes are likely to be due. These rights are not within the purview of NATIONS OF FOOTBALL. They will be your responsibility and your responsibility in terms of returns and payments to the authorities and bodies in your country. We advise you to learn about these issues with your local authorities.
- 1.3 - Every few orders of their origin are payable in Euros.
- 1.4 – NATIONS OF FOOTBALL reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but the products will be billed based on rates in effect at the time of order entry subject to availability.
- Our offer is valid while stocks last. In case of unavailability of product after placing the order, NATIONS OF FOOTBALL inform the customer by email or mail as soon as possible. The buyer can then elect to cancel or exchange the order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotion tab is subject to a computerized system update in real-time inventory of the products offered for sale. However, in case of unavailability of product after placing the order, NATIONS OF FOOTBALL inform the customer by email or mail as soon as possible.
- 1-1- General: Products purchased on www.nationsoffootball.com are delivered to the delivery address specified by the buyer during the ordering process. Deadlines are two to four business days for order processing by our services and a deadline, guaranteed by the carrier 4 to 5 days. These times are average times and correspond to the time of treatment and delivery. If delivered on different dates due to their availability, delivery time is based on the longest time, and this information will be sent to an exceptional basis for a significant delay in delivery. NATIONS OF FOOTBALLhowever reserves the right to split shipments. NATIONS OF FOOTBALL can not be held responsible for the consequences due to a delay in delivery that the responsibility does not lie with NATIONS OF FOOTBALL.
- 1-2- Delivery problems: Buyer must verify the conformity of the goods delivered at the time of delivery. Any anomaly concerning the delivery (non-compliance with the order, damaged product) must be reported by email to email@example.com later than within 7 days of receipt of the items. If the products need to be returned, they must be within 7 days of delivery. Any claim made after this deadline will not be accepted. Return of product will be accepted for products in their original state (packaging, labels). How to return / exchange: http://www.nationsoffootball.com/retour
- The products are in accordance with French legislation and standards applicable in France .
- The photographs, text, graphics information and characteristics reproduced and illustrating the products presented are not contractual . Consequently, the responsibility of NATIONS OF FOOTBALL not be held liable for errors or omissions in any of these photographs , text or graphics, information or product specifications, or if changes in the characteristics of products by suppliers . Of course any questions about the products, the customer can contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org .
- NATIONS OF FOOTBALL can not be held liable for breach of contract in case of stock shortage or unavailability of force majeure , disruption or total or partial strike of postal services and transport and (or ) communications, flood, fire .
- NATIONS OF FOOTBALL not be liable for any consequential damages because of present causes , operating loss , loss of profit , loss of opportunity , damage or expense that might arise from the purchase of products. Of hypertext links to other sites that www.nationsoffootball.com site.
- NATIONS OF FOOTBALL disclaims any responsibility in case the content of these sites would contravene the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
- Finally NATIONS OF FOOTBALL disclaims responsibility for a problem with NATIONS OF FOOTBALL products purchased on other sites.
- The customer benefits from the legal guarantee against hidden defects. To know the steps to follow on after sales service for any problem with a product, the customer can contact Customer Service by email: email@example.com
9/ APPLICABLE LAW - LITIGATIONS
- This contract is subject to French law. The language of this contract is the French. In case of dispute, the courts of Paris (France) shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
10/ REGISTERED INFORMATION
- NATIONS OF FOOTBALLundertakes not to disclose to third parties information that it communicates the client. They will be used by its internal services only for order processing and dissemination of information and news around the NATIONS OF FOOTBALL brand.
- This article shall not prevent the sale or transfer of business to a third party. Consequently, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the customer has a right of access, rectification and restriction of the personal data. You just have to apply online by indicating name, address and if possible reference customer : firstname.lastname@example.org.